ALL GAMES for Wednesday Oct. 2nd, and Thursday Oct. 3rd have been canceled.
This was a joint decision made by the CSA and City Parks and Recreation Dept.
It was made to let the City have time to FIX the water main correctly.
ALL MAKE-UP games (previous and these) WILL be made up on Sunday October 13th.
We will have total of 4 nights worth of games then.
I will get the schedule to the coaches as soon as possible.
PLEASE STAY OFF THE FIELDS IF GATES ARE LOCKED
Please notify all of your players